In either hair or skin care we are frequently spoilt for choice or must choose between two products. Luckily, there is one beauty dilemma that has already been resolved, namely, the advantage of argan oil over corn oil. They are both well-known but just one works wonders. Let’s check effects, uses and ingredients of argan oil.
In what way argan oil is better than corn oil?
To answer the question, you must know the properties of corn oil. It focuses on conditioning and beautifying skin, hair and nails. It has a moisturising, strengthening and shine-boosting effect. The biggest corn oil benefits include stopping hair loss and enhancing psoriasis treatment. That’s all! And that’s why argan oil is great deal better.
How argan oil works?
- Argan oil affects skin, hair and nails through:
- delaying skin and hair aging process
- smoothing wrinkles
- holding back hair loss
- fighting free radicals
- activating skin cells to repair
- moisturizing and preventing water loss
- firming up and improving skin density
- nourishing, strengthening and improving looks of hair and skin
- adding shine and leaving hair softer
- accelerating hair growth
- replacing traditional skin and hair care products
- conditioning skin before and after sunbathing
Which argan oil is best for skin, hair and nails?
The best nail, skin and hair argan oil is the one holding 100% of organic ingredients, developed through cold pressing, not undergoing refining, having a relevant certificate. All of these features can be found in Nanoil Argan Oil. It’s been extracted from Argan nuts that grow naturally in North Africa. It hasn’t been purified or thermally extracted which means it’s rich in ingredients essential for skin, hair and nails.
Who is Nanoil Argan Oil recommended for?
Nanoil Argan Oil is recommended for everyone who wants good nail, skin and hair care. It’s a brilliant product for all types of skin, including sensitive, aging, acne-prone or congested skin. The product also works well as eye skin serum and moisturiser for dry skin on feet. However, Nanoil Argan Oil shows its full potential when you apply it to hair as deep mask or hair end protection against splitting. It’s been made to treat hair.
What ingredients make up Nanoil Argan Oil?
It’s 100% pure argan oil containing omega-6 and omega-9 unsaturated fatty acids. The product is also rich in vitamin E, carotenes, squalane and natural sunblock. The oil has been extracted from nuts of Argania giving it a characteristic and really nice smell, golden color and pleasant consistency.
What should you know about Nanoil Argan Oil?
SIZE: One Nanoil Argan Oil bottle holds 50 ml. Sufficient amount to carry out skin and hair treatments or apply it to all body parts every day.
STORAGE TIPS: Nanoil comes in a dark glass bottle which protects against the sunlight, however, to make it keep properties longer, store it in a dry, dark and cool place in the original packaging and tightly closed.
AVAILABILITY: Nanoi Argan Oil can be purchased on product site nanoil.us/argan-oil.
PRICE: Nanoil is really cheap when compared to similarly-working products. From this point of view, it surely pays off.
How to use Nanoil Argan Oil?
Treat your hair, skin and nails:
- Nanoil Argan Oil applied to hair protects against UV radiation, heat and external aggressors, keeps tresses shiny, soft and healthy, prevents hair from falling out excessively and splitting, boosts faster growth.
- Nanoil Argan Oil applied to nails and cuticles has strengthening, nourishing and shine-increasing effects. A-few-minute nail soak is enough to deep condition them.
- Nanoil Argan Oil applied to body and face skin moisturizes, fights free radicals and firms up skin. Substitute your regular moisturizers, lotions and serums with Nanoil.